Now you have the opportunity to buy our sustainable meat. Based on buffalo beetle powder and pea protein, and with the same high nutrition, umami and texture and meat - but with the climate impact of plants.
It's available for pick-up on certain days in Copenhagen.
Cookbook author and head chef at Gastronomic Innovation, Rasmus Leck Fischer, has made this wonderful recipe for you:
Hey Planet Chili Con Carne
Oil, to fry
200 g onion
400 g Hey Planet Mince
1 tsp dried chili
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp thyme
0,5 tsp coriander
200 g mushrooms
200 g carrots
200 g butternut squash
40 g sun dried tomatoes
800 g peeled chopped tomatoes
40 g dark chocolate, 56-70%
Salt and pepper
1 tsp freshly made garlic oil (optional)
- Chop the onion finely. Sauté in the oil, add the meat, and fry it, until it gets some colour.
- Add the spices and fry them.
- Add tomatoes and sun dried tomatoes and let it simmer for 45 minutes.
- Clean the mushrooms and cut them into pieces. Peel and dice the carrots and butternut squash.
- Fry the mushrooms, carrots and butternut squash until golden (it can be done in the oven, if you’re making big badges).
- Add the roasted greens to the chili con carne, and season with salt, pepper, garlic oil and chocolate at the end.
- Serve with rice and quality bread.
We really want to see your versions of our recipes, so please don’t hesitate to share your own tips and advice on Instagram. Use the hashtag #heyplanet, and we’ll be able to see your food and regram your beautiful dishes and treats.