Now you have the opportunity to buy our sustainable meat. Based on buffalo beetle powder and pea protein, and with the same high nutrition, umami and texture and meat - but with the climate impact of plants.
It's available for pick-up on certain days in Copenhagen.
We've made some delicious recipes for you:
Hey Planet Bolognese
400 g Hey Planet Mince
3 tbsp olive oil
2 onions, chopped
3 garlic cloves, chopped
2 tbsp oregano
2-3 carrots, grated
1 squash, grated
1 dl red wine (optional)
1 small can of tomato puree
2 cans of chopped tomatoes
Sugar, salt and pepper
500 g tagliatelle
Chopped parley and basil
- Sauté the onion and garlic in a pan with the oil, until transparent.
- Add the meat and fry at high heat until golden brown and a bit crispy.
- Add the puree and let it fry for a minute.
- Add the grated vegetables.
- Pour the red wine into the pan and let it evaporate.
- Add the canned tomatoes.
- Let the dish simmer for at least 10-20 minutes - preferably longer.
- Season with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Boil the pasta.
- Serve with grated Parmesan and fresh herbs.
We really want to see your versions of our recipes, so please don’t hesitate to share your own tips and advice on Instagram. Use the hashtag #heyplanet, and we’ll be able to see your food and regram your beautiful dishes and treats.