Are you passionate about sustainable food solutions and do you have the experience to introduce and ensure the continued success of Hey Planet – a startup that creates delicious foods based on insects?
As Marketing Manager you will have the primary responsibility for all our marketing activities and become an essential part of our small team. Hey Planet is a 3-year-old startup operating mainly in the Danish market and currently expanding to other European countries. Edible insects are an incredible food source - full of important nutrients (protein, vitamin B12, iron, Omega-3 and fibre), and very sustainable to produce.
Although eating insects invokes strongly differing opinions, almost everyone who tastes our products, likes them. We are looking for an ambitious and strong team-player, who is ready to hit the ground running and go the extra mile to create real, lasting change through convincing communication. You will be involved in creating strategies while also getting your hands dirty with everyday marketing tasks.
Your main tasks will be:
- Create and execute short and long term marketing plans across all platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, newsletters and PR
- Responsible for content creation including visuals and copywriting (and delegating tasks where necessary)
- Continuously update hey-planet.com, improve webshop sales and SEO rankings
- Develop digital marketing campaigns for Google and Facebook, track and improve performance
- Create marketing strategies for entering new markets
- You have a combined commercial and creative background and preferably several years of experience working with digital marketing, social media and PR
- You are performance-driven and use your analytical skills and get-shit-done work ethic to reach your strategic goals
- You are ambitious and motivated by the opportunity of defining and creating a successful new brand
- You can work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You care about the environment and want to dedicate your career to creating positive change in the world
- You master the English and Danish languages fluently
- You are a great team player who loves a good laugh
- It is a plus if you have an eye for design and can create appealing content (photo, video) and an extra plus if you are a foodie
Now is your chance to join an ambitious startup where you have a big part in defining the future of our success. This is a full-time, paid position with a rolling deadline so send in your application ASAP. The salary is dependent on your qualifications.
Our office is located in Nørrebro, Denmark in the Hub SingularityU Nordic.
Please contact Jessica on telephone number 31130775 or e-mail Jessica@hey-planet.com if you have questions about the position. Send your CV + brief motivated letter to the same email and write “Application: Marketing Manager” in the subject line.