Would you like to apply your multimedia and graphic design skills in a company working to increase awareness about insects as a sustainable food source? Are you ambitious, detail-oriented and love the nordic aesthetics? Then you might be just who we are looking for to become our new graphic design intern.
We are looking for a full-time intern for 3-6 months who can support the design and marketing efforts in creating online content, merchandise, posters etc.
YOUR TASKS WILL INCLUDE
- develop online content that disseminates complicated knowledge into easily understandable graphics
- develop and make files such as flyers, business cards, posters etc. ready for print
- setup packing
- setup newsletters in Mailchimp
- design identity and packaging for new product series
- update visual content on our website
- you study graphic design, multimedia design or other relevant study and are preferably at the end of your bachelor
- you are an experienced user of the Adobe pack, Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- you know or can easily start working with Mailchimp
- you can work independently and based on a design manual
- you work in a structured manner and get motivated by having a lot of responsibility
- you care about the environment and are motivated to work in a company that wants to create positive change
- it's a plus if you have flair for photo and photo editting
Our office is located at SingularityU Nordic on Titangade 11, CPH N.
Please write a short motivated application accompanied by your CV and portfolio as well as an indication of when you can intern to email@example.com - in Danish or English.
We will conduct interviews ongoing so apply as soon as you can.